Skip to content

All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Complaint Area Type

The council will remove animals that have been discovered at the roadside or in public areas.

Public land includes areas such as:

  • Road side verges
  • Village greens
  • Parks
  • Rivers / Waterways
  • Public footpaths
  • Bridleways

The council will not remove items if they are left on private land.

Private land includes farmers fields, properties etc.