Skip to content

Drainage problems

As of 1 October 2011, the Water Utility Companies (usually Anglian Water in South Kesteven) took over responsibility for the sections of sewers and pipes you share with your neighbours, and pipes outside of your boundary which connect to their networks.

Please contact Anglian Water on 08457 145 145 for further help.

Surface Water

The surface water from roads and highways can drain into surface water sewers. The gullies on the side of roads are the responsibility of the County Council, who can be contacted on 01522 552222.

How to avoid sewer blockages